Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Super Special!!!


It's already Wednesday, can you believe it? Hope you're accomplishing much as the week heads towards its end :)

I have a super sweet card I made yesterday. I bought the Farmers Market 12x12 pp stack a while ago at Michael's (it was on sale for $3.50) and been wanting to create a card. So I finally had some spare time to play with it. I love the images on this paper. Isn't that bunny cute?

The card is an easy deign. All I did was cut out some radishes and bunny from the patter paper adhere to the already faux stitched and distressed base, handwrite the word *special* and glue on the letters. Fast, simple and cute. Love that kind of projects :)

What have you been creating lately? Are you more into the simple, quick kind of look or more intricate detailed designs?

I'm off for the day... a trip to Ikea and a few other stops are on my to-do list :)

Blessings,
Jessica

8 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is adorable... love it!

CARMELINA LOUNSBURY said...

Hi

I love your Tuesday Trigger post below...both the chairs and the card! well done!

i'll look around here some more now...ciao

come visit me too!
carmelina

Lea L. said...

Oh my goodness...this is utter cuteness! I love it!

♥♥♥Lea

Laura O'Donnell said...

adorable!

Carly said...

Hi Jessica, this card is simply so adorable!!

Laural-Lee said...

Love the faux stitching. I made a point of looking for the tracer on my last shopping trip but I couldn't find it!! Love the distressed edge....fab handwriting too.

I like the look of simple but when I make a card I tend to make it more complicated/busy than it has to or should be. I have to learn to pull myself back more. Luckily I have you for inspiration :)

Cindy Lee said...

This is SUPER ADORABLE! Your handwriting is fab!

Winter said...

How cute! I love that bunny! :)