Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Tri-Fold {Sort of}

Hello!!! How are you all doing lately?? Can you believe that we are all still trying to get over this cold? I have never had anything like it. Thankfully (I hope) we'll be through with it completely sometime mid week. Thanks for your super sweet well wishes. Makes anyones day brighter :)

I wanted to share a card I created a couple of weeks and haven't manage to post it. I love the sort of tri-fold in this one.


For the little trees I stamped the image over pattern paper. Then cut and adhere. In this second image you see the inside of the card. That little flap where you see the *Happy Happy* and trees opens...


Here's a shot with it open. So the left side of the card and the little flap are left clean for dedicating.


A pretty fun design overall :)

Now on a different note...

Have you heard of Kelly Marie's new venture over at Lawn Fawn? It's a stamp company. I suggest you head on over there to check out the details (it involves giveaways).

She also has the cutest little button for you to place on your blog. Isn't it adorable?!?



Come back tomorrow for an announcement and some more inspiration. If you haven't become a follower this is the time to do so. You'll know why very soon ;)

Have a great day!!
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Martha Stewart's off white, PTI's Kraft, PP by K & Company
Stamps: PTI's papertrey ink set, Unity stamp
Ink: Palette burnt umber, bella rose, versa mark, Adirondack lettuce, Versa Color celadon
Other: twine, scor-pal, round corner shaper, foam tape

8 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Love this card jessica!

Tiffany Heilman said...

I love this card. Not only is the design fabulous, but I love how it opens...I need to try this sort-a-trifold technique!

Brandi said...

Jessica,
What a cute card. The patterned paper is so cool. Hope you get to feeling better!
Brandi

Cindy Lee said...

How creative, Jessica!! I love it so much!

Karen B. said...

Fun card, looks like a lot of work went into it, much treasured by the recipient for sure.

And, CONGRATULATIONS on being on the design team at Lawn Fawn. I'm sure it is much deserved, and I look forward to seeing what you create.

Vanessa said...

Fabulous card!!! And just found out about the DT - CoNGRATULATIONS you talented girl!

Hugs,
Vanessa

travelingmama said...

This is just awesome! Congrats on your DT too! I adore your card- it is SEW cute! Heehee!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Awesome!! I have that paper... I loved it when I saw it and have yet to use it... thanks for making me want to pull it out!