Monday, March 15, 2010

Tuesday Trigger

This week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World was inspired by Alicia Thelin. She chose these elegant victorian chairs. I'm not one to create much victorian style stuff let alone cards. But the pattern was nice so I decided to give it a try. My creation a simple *Happy Spring* card.


My trigger, the plaid pattern and of course green :) My approach was to create a faux image of an egg. I chose a medium size oval nestabilities template and cut the center of the card, I placed my pattern paper on the back and embellished with flower and pearls. To create the border I wrote happy spring all around.

Simple and sweet. I'm pairing this card with an embellished bag of egg shaped chocolates :)

Thanks for visiting. Hope your days are not merely growing longer but warmer especially in your heart.

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's spring moss, Farmers market collection
Other: fine tip black pen, flowers, creative cafe pearls, nestabilities oval, frayed burlap for distressing

11 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

A_MOMS_LIFE said...

Jessica this is super cute, more like gorgeous! Love it!!!!!!!

Karen B. said...

I like your card, but I really like how you ended your post. Makes me smile.

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty!
Laura

Tammy said...

Your distressing is always a perfect touch!!

clouds shadler said...

Very cute! I luv the checkered pattern! Luving the green!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super card. Love the green plaid! I think you nailed the challenge!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I looooooove this card! TFS

Kelley Eubanks said...

Wow... love this! Your cards are always just so good!

Cheryl Nelson said...

very pretty!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the colors! :)