Monday, April 19, 2010

Fan Random Winner & Randomness

Hello friends!!!

Before I say anything I want to thank Hero Arts Twitter for their shout out on my Thinking of You card. A pleasant surprise :)

Now,

would you mind if I shared some randomness? Hope not :) I am not one to be carrying a camera every where I go. Reason being... I dislike pictures. Maybe I'm insecure of how I look or am just too lazy to deal with photo editing or am simply a true camera shy kind of girl. Either way, I do enjoy browsing through my photo album from time to time. To that I've added a few of my most recent pics and that's what I want to share with you all.

First up is an angle shot of my lovely mommy who was here just a week ago. We took this shot at Golden Gate park. My daughter had a blast with here grandma. She even told me, mommy, I like your mom. Isn't that cute ;)


Next up is the one and only Golden Gate Bridge. It was a lovely day and I couldn't resist taking a shot of it. We walked the bridge. It was very windy. If it weren't for the sun we would've been freezing, mind you freezing is anything below 75 degrees. My family jokes around with me saying if I'm related to reptiles because I need the sun in order to function :)


This last photo is of my little Mia. I just took this one. I just love her expression. By the time I finished the "photo session" she was wasted, as a matter of fact, before I was finished she sighed and picked up herself and went to bed. It was hilarious. Thankfully I managed to get a few good shots of her :)


I just thought you'd like to see a bit of what I've been up to lately :)

Now for the Lucky Fan Random Winner.


The Prize goes to #57.


Congrats,Vanessa!!! Thanks for Following this blog :) Please email me with your address and I'll get your goodies out to you :)

If you'd like to be in for my next Random Fan Winner all you have to do is "Follow" this blog publicly :) You can win anything from a stamp set to ribbons, inks or stickers. You never know what can come. One thing is for certain it will be a treat for your creative stash :) It's my way of saying thank you for all your encouragements and sweet comments :)

Thanks for stopping by!!! I'll be back tomorrow with some card inspiration.

Blessings,
Jessica

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh, you are so sweet! Thanks, Jessica! I'll email you! These photos are great - I always wanted to visit San Francisco! Mia is so cute, she wouldn't be able to sleep because I would take photos all day long :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your pictures are great! Mia is too cute!

AnitaRex said...

Yay Vanessa! Loved seeing some pics. Would love to see more of you and your daughter! I think you are gorgeous and shouldn't be shy. I try to get in photos because I will only get older may as well preserve some of me young!

Brandi said...

Jessica,
What a great snapshot of the Golden Gate Bridge. I haven't made it out to California yet, but when I do seeing the GGB is on the top of my list! Cute pup!
Brandi