Friday, April 23, 2010

Going Eco


I remember when I saw this stamp set at Jo-Ann's (1 year ago). It was all on Going Green by The Paper Company. I bought it for like $2 on clearance. The images are so cute and the sentiment s too.

This card uses the "hybrid car". I thought I'd use some retro colors for this one. It's a very simple design and easy to reproduce and can be used as a masculine card. How are your masculine cards coming along? I need to add more to my collection.

Well, I have tons in my to-do list so I'll chat at'cha later :)

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: basic white, coffee bean (Martha Stewart)
Stamps: the Paper Company going green
Ink: Palette burnt umber, raw sienna, water lily
Others: tracing wheel and dimensional adhesive

9 comments:

AnitaRex said...

I LOVE THIS! I want that stamp! I love the colors!

Lynnette said...

This is so much fun.

Karen B. said...

Fun fun fun fun! Love these cars!

Laural-Lee said...

Fantastic colours!!! Must try. And what a steal on those adorable stamps!!!

Got my package today! You spoiled me and you shouldn't have!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! I'll be putting some of it to use right after lunch. TGIF

Brandi said...

Cute little hybrid!
Brandi

~kelly marie~ said...

Super cute!! I love these colors!

Kate Lewis said...

Just loving this stamp and your colour scheme Jessica!!! Have a great weekend! Kate x

Anthonette said...

I've never seen that stamp. I would want to buy it because it looks like my car.

Cute card!

Winter said...

Too cute! I love that stamp! :)