Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!!!


There's nothing I love most than this world I live in. In spite of all the disasters and the damage that has occur one can only gasp when beholding a summer sunset. Not to mention the golden aspen in September or the Rocky Mountains in winter. I thank my God for giving me an opportunity to journey through this earth and I pray that He'd give me power both of will and strength to be the steward I can be- to grant the next generation an equal opportunity.

Happy Earth Day!!! Did you hug a tree? I know I did :)

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's kraft, aqua mist, Bazzill Moss
Stamps: Lawn Fawn critters of the burb', The Paper Company Eco Friendly
Ink: Palette burnt umber, versa mark, tracing wheel, twine, rhinestone

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute card Jessica! Love how you created a horizon line!
I agree with your sentiments on our beautiful Earth--I enjoy Spring and Summer especially because I love going out to my gardens every day to see what new miracle has bloomed!

Laural-Lee said...

Fantastic layout! I like how you portrayed the sky! Lovely tree....and great texture! I've hugged my tree in my mind simply by reading your appreciation to God and his creation. I'm going to empty my recycling bin now. Thanks for the reminder. LOL

Karen B. said...

I really enjoy this card for the solid colors. I like how the sky is blue and the ground is kraft, and there are no curvy lines. Does that make sense?

~kelly marie~ said...

Such a great card! I love it!

AnitaRex said...

I love the sentiment! I walked by so many trees today and didn't hug one, I will tommorow and get my little girl too!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this!!! such a fab card!