Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Back!!

I have so much to share and don't know where to start. I guess I should start by thanking all you sweet gals who dropped such thoughtful email notes while I was away :) My time with my family (mom and sister) was lovely. I wish we would've had better weather and more time. We left so many places unseen- but no matter, means they'll just have to come again :) I also discovered I'm not meant to be a tour guide. I don't do well in the city (driving). I get stressed out easily and I dislike being away from home after 12:00 pm. A weirdo, maybe, I rather think of it as a challenge that needs conquering perhaps with a little encouragement from a real tour guide a driver would help too ;)

On a different note...

Today was my first day at my studio and I have to admit I was so rusty. I've missed blogging and visiting all you crafty, clever, creative girls. I don't realize how much inspiration I get from all you. So keep the craft coming :)

Speaking of which. Have you peaked through the recently released Embellish Magazine. I am loving every bit of it. It is hip, trendy and full of amazing projects. It is easy to browse not hard on your eyes and at a mere $3 you just can't go wrong. My husband is not much into all that kind of stuff but when he saw it he thought it was awesome (design wise). Ashely (and her crew) outdid themselves. Congrats you guys on such clever concept and best of success!!!


To get access go visit the Embellish Magazine blog for details.

Thanks again for coming by. I'll be back tomorrow with some Lawn Fawn creations and more catch up :)

Blessings,
Jessica

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Welcome back, Jessica! I wouldn't be a great tour guide either. That driving would drive me mad. Can't wait to see your creations again!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Jenny said...

Welcome back!! :) glad you had a wonderful time!! Cant wait to see your new creations!

Jocelyn said...

Yea, you are back! I have been missing your fun creations!!!