Friday, April 30, 2010

Lawn Fawn: Just My Type Preview

Hey there,

Today begins the count down over at Lawn Fawn. Can you sense the anticipation?!? I know I can. Especially knowing all the goodies they're adding to the stamping industry/community. If you aren't acquainted with Lawn Fawn then I suggest you go give this awesome company a visit here and here.

First up... Just My Type!


Love the images. Just look at that super cute typewriter. Here's a close up.


I added some liquid glass for texture and it looks lovely in real life. While writing about the typewriter I should mention that the page is blank and the messages are interchangeable. That give you super versatility. When I go shopping for stamps that my make it or break it. How versatile is it?

Another detail is the tack. I had a hard time taking a close up shot. But you can kind of see the gloss I added. It looks as if it were plastic. Think of what you can create with a tack stamp... not only cards but scrapbook embellies, memo pads and so on. I also didn't want to forget to mention the paper clip. It's a single stamp and I chose to use it as a background. I have a couple of cards I created and I incorporated the clip in a different way. Can't wait for you to see those. But that'll be another day.

Anyhow, so do you like?!?

Go check out the rest of the DT


Well that's it for now. Hope you were inspired and remember to come by again tomorrow for some more creation and inspiration. Don't forget to go to Kelly's blog she's got a Just My Type up for grabs :)

Blessings,
Jessica

7 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

too cute!

Karen B. said...

Fantastic, the layout is the best!

Ayana Posadas said...

I loved your card Jessica!
So cute, as always!
I love how you added the paper clip off to the side! :)

Ann said...

Yes, I like! SO cute!

Laurel said...

I love your card and the shine you added to the typewriter and the tack. So cute, This is a MUST HAVE! One question. How did you get those paperclips so straight and evenly spaced? You mentioned it was a single stamp.... I can't ever stamp straight, just like I can hand write anything straight, lol!

Latisha said...

Jessica, this is so awesome & way creative!

Winter said...

So cute! I really love this card! The paper clip pattern is too cute! :)