Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh the Colors!!


Hi friends!! Sorry for the silence around here lately. My husband has been traveling and I have been left without a computer. I've tried getting good pictures of cards while he's gone and the weather has been horrible which affects lighting. I'm talking 50's and 60's (which is rare for this time of the year in this part of California). Oh the gloominess. Anyways, amidst all the dreary days I was delighted to see from my balcony sliding doors this awesome token of God's love. What a reminder. What a promise. I was thrilled when I took the picture because it captured the bright colors almost as if in real life.

Hope your days are bright and cheery. I'll be back soon (when my husband gets back from his travels). I'll take this time as a mini vacation from blogging. Which works super well because my mom and sister are visiting from Michigan for spring break. I'll be wearing my tour guide cap (wish me luck and good weather :) When I return I'll have lots of pictures to share and cards galore :)

Blessings and a huge hug,
Jessica

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Jessica,
What an amazing photo. I just love it when you encounter an amazing, unexpected surprise like a beautiful rainbow or a full orange moon in the fall! Have fun with your family being a tour guide. I love it when my family comes up from Arkansas and I can take them into the city (NYC) to fun places! I can't tell you how many trips I have made to the top of the empire state building! HA!
Brandi

Winter said...

What a beautiful picture! Have fun on your mini vacation and enjoy your family visiting! :)

Jocelyn said...

What an awesome shot!!! Have fun with your family!!!

Laural-Lee said...

Beautiful picture. I was wondering where one of my muses had gone. Enjoy your visit and such beautiful weather.

Jenny said...

Awesome shot!! Its so pretty!! Have a nice visit :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous picture Jessica! Enjoy your time with your family! Will miss you!

Artist said...

The photo is incredible. Beautiful. Nature paints the most beautiful colors. As being a synesthesian artist I live a life in colors. Synesthesia means that I see colors when I see words and numbers.I transform this in paintings of names and birthdays.

~kelly marie~ said...

What a gorgeous photo! WOW! Have a great time with your fam!

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

Wonderful picture, Jessica!

Michele said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous photo!!! You captured the colors beautifully!