Thursday, April 29, 2010

So Delightful!!

Hello :)

Just wanted to pop by quickly to remind you that tonight (midnight) begins Lawn Fawn's Sneak peaks. I am so excited. This months' release is going to be so fun. Kelly and her designer are at it again with some super cute, trendy and whimsy designs. So don't forget to come by to be inspired by what the Lawn Fawn DT has prepared :)

And since Lawn Fawn is what's in the air thought I'd leave you with a card I created a little while ago. It uses Lawn Fawn's petite florals and how delightful.


Got to go for now. It seems like I'm behind in everything today :)

See you tomorrow.
Blessings,
Jessica

5 comments:

Ann said...

How delightful indeed! I love this!

Brandi said...

Beautiful! Can't wait for the release!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Gorgeous!! Love this!!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the design! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Absolutely beautiful!