Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bulletin Board


Happy Thursday!!! I'm having issues with lighting so the mother's day cards will have to wait just a bit longer {sorry}.

In the mean time I thought I'd share just one more card using Lawn Fawn's Just My Type, Too. Having images like tacks and paper clips calls for a cork board. So I created one. The card if you take a look at some of the details is very simple and easy to re-create. So by changing sentiments around you can custom make this card to suit any occasions, really i.e. Grad, Mother's Day, Party, Teen's Birthday, Teacher and so on.

Sweet and simple, huh!! Hope you enjoyed. I'm off for the day got tons to catch up with and I seem to already be chasing the time making sure it doesn't fly away :)

Chat at'cha later.
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: The Paper Company weaved ivory, PTI's berry sorbet
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Just My Type, Too, Just My Type
Ink: Adirondack denim, PTI's berry sorbet, Palette burnt umber
Other: cork sheet, silver pen, tutti-fruity stickles, liquid embossing

9 comments:

Laurel said...

AAAAK, thanks for the inspiration, I have a sheet of cork just sitting there waiting for something.... this is the something! Fabulous!

Ayana Posadas said...

I LOVEEE this card Jessica!
I just ordered that set yesterday and I can't wait to get it!
The colors you chose are so sweet and classy! And I just love the cork board!

naomi chokr said...

oooohhh such a cute idea. to use cork board with the push pin stamp. love your design!!!

Lynnette said...

I agree that this set calls out for corkboard. I love your lay-out and use of the liquid embossing.

Kathy Martin said...

What a great card! :)

~amy~ said...

sooo very clever...love the cork!

Karen B. said...

Well I do say this is a fun fun card! Where do you find your cork?

Vanessa said...

What a great idea!!! So fun!

christy sheffield said...

cute card! love that stamp set.