Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just My Type Too!

Welcome back!! Hope you're ready for another sneak-a-peak. Because if you liked Just My Type then Just My Type Too is a must. There's so much text in fact it's all text (sentiments) which gives you endless possibilities. Making it a super versatile gender friendly set. Isn't that what we all like? :)

Now for my card. I decided to go with the typewriter (again) since most of the sentiments are created to fit on the tiny sheet. I just love the whimsy-vintage look, don't you?


Before giving you the details I thought I'd share a close up shot.


Create It

1. Cut and score an A2 card. Set aside.

2. Cut a 2 1/2 x 31/2 (or so) card to layer. Distress. Stamp with versa mark a border for the bottom of your layer sheet (if that makes sense). Distress and adhere to base card.

3. Stamp typewriter on kraft and cut out. Stamp typewriter again on different tone of paper and cut out "page". Distress all around. Adhere using dimensional tape (foam).

4. Finish off by stamping hearts which is an image from Just My Type Too and adding liquid gloss to the "keys".

Thanks for coming by. Hope you were inspired and just as excited as I am for this new Lawn Fawn set. And don't forget to check out the rest of the DT they have some amazing creations :)



Have a lovely day.
Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Bazzill boysenberry, kraft and cream
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Just My Type & Just My Type Too
Ink: Versacolor boysenberry, Palette burnt umber, versamark
Other: liquid embossing (detail on typewriter keys & hearts)

7 comments:

clouds shadler said...

Totally luving yer card, the purple card stock is awesome, what cute sentiments you chose! Clack!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Dawn said...

I love everything about this card Jessica! The cut outs, the colors, the epoxy accents. Wonderfully clean, but still so detailed.

Ann said...

Super cute, Jessica! I love the purple and the glossy keys!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Jessica, I absolutely love the colors of your card... and your card :D! TFS

Courtney Baker said...

So cute girl!

Mary J said...

Another brilliant card, Jessica!

Ayana Posadas said...

Jessica, I LOVE your card! SO pretty! The kraft and purple look amazing together!