Monday, May 31, 2010

Lawn Fawn: Harold's ABCs


Hi!! Hope you had a great weekend!! Today I have another Lawn Fawn sneak peak. This time all eyes are on text. It's the Harold's ABCs. This set is so versatile and very easy to use, seriously. I love the font it's clean with enough whimsy to spark up any card and yet classy for more sophisticated designs. How's that for a description? :)

For my card I chose Petite Florals to create a background and then used Harold's ABCs making the sentiment the focal point. The border around the sentiment is a lace tape I found at a local Japanese store (Daiso). Needless to say I'm in love with it.

Tip: When using acrylic alphabet stamp sets I always find it useful to draw a pencil line (lightly) on my cardstock even if your using a grid block. That way you can measure and know exactly where you want your text.

Remember to go check out the rest of the Design Team and leave a comment over at the Lawn Fawn blog for a chance to win your very own Harold's ABCs.

Thanks for coming by.
Blessings
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's kraft & melon berry
Stamps: Lawn Fawn's Petite florals, Harold's ABCs
Ink: Palette burnt umber, versa mark
Other: paper lace, foam adhesive

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful creation, Jessica! The lace tape adds quite the wonderful punch.

Laural-Lee said...

Beautiful work Jessica. I like the soft sophistication of this card. You really did justice to those Lawn Fawn doodles.

Hannah | Cards Magazine said...

Really beautiful! I love that font.