Friday, May 28, 2010

Postman Fever!!


There's nothing like receiving a little something on the mail, right? It just puts a smile on my face. Especially when all we get are none personal parcel (bills, adds and more bills). Well my little girl is catching up to the concept of receiving mail and every time we go pick it up she inquires, is there something for me? I feel bad telling her no or giving her coupons in envelopes (pretending they're mail for her). So I decided to create this card and mail it with some goodies just for her. I know she's going to love it :)

The colors were inspired by her. She is bubbly, cheery and loves bright colors. For the "o" in love I punched out a 1" circle and then punched out a heart and wrote the letter "u". The strip with the name I wrote with a white gel pen and drew the dots as well.

Well that's all I have for now and remember to keep checking in because we have Lawn Fawn sneak peaks coming soon. You are so going to love these sets ;)

Have a great weekend!!
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: JoAnn's lime green,
Stamps: PTI's Delightful Dahlias (leaf)
Ink: Adirondack lettuce
Other: white gel pen, dark brown, prima flowers, brads, MM chipboard letters, EK Success circle punch and heart

6 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a fantastic idea, and cute card.

~amy~ said...

Aren't you just a fabbie momma?!!! she is going to LOVE your sweet card!!!!

Dawn said...

Awe...that is sooo sweet of you!

Kate Lewis said...

Just gorgeous Jessica - I'm sure your little girl will adore it!! Kate x

Kathy Martin said...

Just lovely! Great horizontal striped paper! :)

clouds shadler said...

Jessica, the card is just lovely and cute! luv the flowers and the letters! fun for yer lil girl :) awesome! I wanted to ask you were you got yer tracing wheel from?

Hugs
Clouds :D