Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today's the Day!!

Hello.

We've reached the end of another awesome sneak-a-peak week over at Lawn Fawn blog. But you know what that means, right? It means that Just My Type, Just My Type Too & Partly Cloudy are available at the Lawn Fawn store. So make your way there and take a peak at the sets in there entirety. They are so fun. You won't be disappointed :)

The card I created today uses three of my favorite Lawn Fawn sets. Partly Cloudy, Just My Type and Petite Florals. I combined them with that super chic and fun bike from Woodhaven.

Close up shot...


To give the clouds a fuzzy texture I used flocking powder in off white. I just bought 16 different color at Michael's for $4 ($1 bin goodies). I drew rays on the sun using my yellow stickles.

Overall I'm in love with this card. Perfect for any occasion.

Well, that's all for now. I'll be back tomorrow with some mother's day cards :)

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Basic white
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Partly Cloudy, Just My Type (sentiment), Petite Florals
Ink: Color Box chalk yellow ochre, aqua, Versa Color celadon, khaki, bamboo, old rose, yellow, narcissus
Others: bicycle clear sticker by Colorbok

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely darling! such a fabbie mix of images!

Jenny said...

Adorable... love it!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Kathy Martin said...

Darling little card! LOVE the little flowers and gems! :)

naomi chokr said...

soooo adorable very dear lizzy of you!!!!