Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello & Winner

I've been away from sunny California for a little over a week now. I'm enjoying the hot, humid weather (I'm an east coast girl) and of course my mom and siblings in Michigan :) Hope you've all been well. Sorry for having you wait all the way till Friday...

The winner of the Lawn Fawn stamp set is... #17

Blogger Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...
Critters in the Sea, definitely!

June 4, 2010 7:42 PM

Congrats Daniela!!

Contact me and I'll get Lawn Fawn to send you a stamp set of your choice :) Thanks all you who left a comment. It's nice to see what you all are into. I'll be back soon with some more creations, hopefully. Traveling has gotten pretty tight and couldn't bring my craft tote. So it's slowly making it's way east.

Till then enjoy the beginning of summer :)

Blessings,

Jessica

3 comments:

AnitaRex said...

Hi Jessica hope your having a great trip! I did want you to know that I received an email from you about electronics? I think it was spam? You may have a virus I think, just wanted you to know! :>

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

Did I really win?! Wow, so excited!!! :-) I'll get in contact with you RIGHT NOW :-)

Tiff said...

I was so worried about you :( I had been visiting your blog and wondering if something had happened... I'm so happy to see that you are making lemonade out of lemons. I'll be thinking of you... BIG hugs!