Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lawn Fawn Sneak Peak- Judy's Blooms

Hi, welcome back!! Isn't Swimsuit Season a fun set? Wait to you see all the images :) Now todays set is another must have in any stampers collection especially if you love blooms. Judy's Blooms is a set you can use in so many fun ways. When I make cards I love dimension and texture so I obviously took that route and I just love the outcome.

Because of my traveling my crafting supplies are very minimal (everything is in storage). I kept a few Lawn Fawn stamp sets, neutral color inks and paper, scissors, glue and color pencils. I'm impressed at how much one can create with such little supplies.

To create this sweet and simple card I stamped the flowers onto white cardstock and colored them in using color pencils. Then I cut them out to create a 3D effect. The sentiment is created from Harold's ABC's (one of my favorite letter stamp sets ever). I impressed the letters using versa mark then I traced over them using the magical white gel pen. The faux stitching is also done with the white gel pen. The leaves I drew, colored and cut.

Pretty simple, isn't it? Hope you were inspired to create a little something. Even if you're tempted not to pull out you crafting materials with fear you are going to make a massive mess remember you can create pretty little things using the minimal of materials. Which means your card will be simple and quick and the mess, what mess? You'll still have plenty of time to enjoy the day at the beach, lake, river or at the park :)

**Don't forget to go check out the rest of the Design Team**

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: Basic white, charcoal
Stamps: Judy's Blooms, Harold's ABC's
Ink: Versamark watermark, versa color brown
Other: white gel pen, color pencils, stickles

4 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

beautifully done with your limited supplies!

de said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the bright colors against the black.

Michele said...

This is a gorgeous card! Those flowers are beautiful!

AnitaRex said...

Jessica I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. Hope everything is well. :>