Monday, July 5, 2010

Lawn Fawn-Sneak Peak

Boy, I haven't been around for a while but I can't stay away when it comes to Lawn Fawn goodness. This month the Lawn Fawn team has done it again. These sets are so fun and full of whimsy like only Kelly and her crew can create :)

Swimsuit Season is a set that can be used for scrapbooking as well as cards. Just by looking at the images it makes me want to get in my bathing suit and jump in the ocean (if it wasn't so cold).

Here's my card...


I love the splash stamp and how about that bikini- any pattern you can imagine in any shade... what a dream {stamp}.

To create it I used 3 different Lawn Fawn stamp sets. Critters in the Sea, Just My Type, Too and Swimsuit Season. I colored the bikini using color pencils and I added stickles. I colored in the "splash" and the border using a white gel pen.

That's it for now. Don't forget to visit the rest of the Design Team over at Lawn Fawn blog for a chance to win your very own set.

Blessings,
Jessica

Materials:
Cardstock: PTI's craft
Stamps: Swimsuit Season
Ink: Versa color black
Other: color pencil, white gel pen, stickles, stickers

6 comments:

de said...

Love your card Jessica! That bikini is too cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute and summery! :)

Karen B. said...

Really really cute! Love the stickles and love seeing how people use them. I love them now too, because someone wonderful sent me some in her blog candy...

~amy~ said...

Sooo cute!!

Ann said...

Totally adorable!