Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Butterfly Greetings

Hello.


It's hard to believe that we are approaching mid February. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating New Years!! I tell you now a days we can no longer plan by the weeks but by the months :) All that means is we have to make the best of every minute granted us. 


Anyhow, my creation  for today is not exactly what I intended. But after having my Mother in Law show up by surprise and not having a functioning photo software I thought this would have to do for now. Hopefully I can post some valentine's day cards later today. 


Back to this card... I love the new sentiments from Hero Arts. The best thing is they are so readily available in most scrapbooking stores not to mention they add such lovely finishing touch to almost any project :) 


I'm off to finish some valentine's with my little girl...we're stuffing paper made purses. I can't wait to show you.


Take care,
Jessica

4 comments:

AnitaRex said...

So pretty! I love the glitter! And isn't it fun when MIL's or mother's drop by unexpectedly? My mom did today!

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card...love the butterfly and the embossing!

Kathy said...

Welcome back, it is lovely to see your beautiful creations again, I have missed them.
Have a lovely week,
Kathy

Tammy said...

SO Pretty! Love the strip of colour at the bottom. What company is that sheet music background stamp from?