Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello Friend

Hello.

I'm just popping in quickly to post this CAS card I created for the Moxie Fab World Stamping with Markers Challenge.

I thought the samples Cath posted were so cute and couldn't help but be inspired. I have to admit here that I have not yet ventured whole hearted to coloring with markers (they intimidate me) but I have to tell you when I created this card I can guarantee you it was love at first try. So to say the least this challenge has been nothing but a teaser ;)


Go ahead and give this challenge a try and see how you feel about coloring with markers (if you haven't fallen in love already). Even if you don't color with markers or anything maybe the prize may allure you to give it a try ;)


Have a great weekend!! I'll be looking for your pretty creations over at Moxie Fab :)


Hugs,
Jessica

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I think it looks great. I too have been hesitant to color with markers because I don't think mine will look great!!! Yours looks fab!!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love your CAS design!

Brandi said...

Jessica,
This is beautiful. You rocked the markers! LOL!
Brandi

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so pretty!

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Laura - The Stampin' Soldier said...

So pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, love it! Gorgeous card!
Visiting from Moxie Fab World. :)