Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love Is In The Air

**Just in case you were wondering where I've been all this time you can check yesterdays post here**

With Valentine's Day fast approaching all windows in down town are decked with hues of pink, red and fuchsias. Not to mention the symbol of love itself. Don't you just {heart} valentines?!

 Candies of all sorts also are filling up the store isle rather quickly. I'm hoping for some "vintage" lollipops. I don't know if any of you remember the charm pops not the ones with the gum but the flat ones with the heart shape. I hope to find them and pair them up with tiny cards. I think it will be cute. I'll be sure to post it here :)
Cupids ah cupids, every time I see them it makes me think of that old song "Cupid draw back your bow and let your arrow go straight to my lovers heart for me..." by Sam Cooke  one of my favorites for the season.

Another valentine's icon of course is chocolate. I wonder why? I mean this is a year round treat and somehow it still gets the number one vote during this time. Am I complaining? Absolutely not. I love chocolate only if it's 73% and up. The darker the better :) 


So with all that inspiration around us. I think I'm ready to go get some ink on paper and work on my valentine's. Here's one simple card I created using Bannerific. Just to give you an idea of what's to come. I'll be posting projects through out the rest of this and the beginning of next week :) 

Some sets I'll be using:


That was just to name a few. I'm off to create pretties. Have an awesome day and if your anywhere near the storm and crazy weather be safe and stay cozy.

Thanks for stopping by!!! See you soon.

Hearts and kisses,
Jessica 

2 comments:

Ann said...

SO cute!

Karen B. said...

Welcome back Jessica, looking forward to seeing more and more of your creations. Just absolutely wonderful!