Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Never Ends

Hello.

I hope you've all had a wonderful week so far. I am enjoying mine quite a bit. 

It wasn't my intention to have such a quiet blog but I have been working on my daughters weekly schedule. She's four and we are just getting ready for some homeschooling. I am so excited. I just received packets of information and have been looking through them and comparing materials... altogether I am enjoying this new stage of my daughters development so much. If you have any ideas/suggestions for a four year old please do not hesitate to share ;) 

As far as crafty stuff goes... well I am still trying to get acquainted with my software but that hasn't kept me from creating. Todays cards however, are some I've been meaning to share for a while now. I made these for valentines. I still have another batch to share with you as soon as I get good shots (taking pictures of red cards is tougher than I thought). 

Anyhow here they are :)









I thought I'd challenge myself using the same colors and focal image. They designs are similar and yet so different. It's amazing how positioning an image can change the look entirely. 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Jessica 

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Jessica,
These are so cute! I love the soft colors and the little accents on each one.
Brandi

AnitaRex said...

Hi Jessica! Love these cards! And love those verses, which set is that from? I don't homeschool but I have and often work with my daughter teaching her. I have friends who are teachers and I talk to them a lot.It depends on where your daughter is at to start. If she is still learning her alphabet reading alphabet books are great. For writing I find working on her name, mom and dad and other important names is a great way to start. I am working on reading with my daughter and we started with each sound and am now working on word families. I just picked up a great bingo game that's for sight words! Good luck! :>

Tiffani said...

I linked to your site from Moxie Fab (I think!) and am really enjoying seeing the things you've made here!

We've been homeschooling for about 8 years now. I wrote about teaching reading a while back, here:
http://breakfastattiffanis.blogspot.com/2009/06/yes-you-can-teach-your-child-to-read.html

Best wishes on your adventure!