Saturday, February 5, 2011

PTI's 2010 Favorite Project

**Just in case you were wondering where I've been all this time you can check this post here**

Papertrey Ink  began their anniversary festivities!! The first teaser prize package is going to a random winner. The question:

What was your favorite PTI project (created by you) last year?

Honestly even though I've been gone for the longest my favorite would have to be one I created with Quilter's Sampler earlier this past year.

I created this as a wedding card for some very patriotic friends. I thought what more can symbolize all american that a quilt with the american flag colors. Needless to say they loved it :) 

Join in the fun and good luck,

Jessica


2 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

adorable project! saw the prize on Nicole's blog - wow!

Lynnette said...

Jessica, so SO glad to see you blogging again. More than that, I'm so glad you've come out of the valley! Praise God for His grace and directing you to the doctor who helped you. I am so excited to see more of your fabulous creations. Welcome back, Many of us are glad to see you!