Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thinking Of You


Hello.


Hope you had a wonderful valentine's day! I certainly had a lovely time. My husband created the most romantic scene in front of our fireplace. We had sushi (vegetarian) for dinner then we had a Q & A session, Table Topics For Couples just he and I  (we also like to make up our own questions). It was a fun evening.


Anyhow, I live somewhat out in the country and internet connection is so slow. It's difficult to blog when you spend most of your time waiting for a single image to upload :( We are still trying to manage our provider. Also I'm still trying to get used to my photo editing software (happy it works). 


I still have last weeks valentine's cards I want to share with you. I might just end up posting them without editing. So keep an eye out for those.


Ok. Now that that's out out of the way here's a bit about this card.


First of all this little fun thing measures 3" x 2"1/2. Great size to stick inside your little ones lunch boxes or hubbies briefcase :) I also love how well the new Hero Arts sentiment stamps go with it (I made 4 different designs). They are so big and bold that you can use them as the focal point or even as an embellishment. 


I adhered a straight panel of pattern paper and then cut out a way piece using the same pattern to create some depth. Placing one heart behind that wave and the other popped over gives this tiny design some pizzaz. Not to mention the scalloped top and faux stitches ;) 




Thanks for coming by. Hope you have a great day!! 


Hugs
Jessica :) 

1 comment:

Laura O'Donnell said...

glad you had a nice valentines day. beautiful card!