Friday, February 4, 2011

This Is The Day

**Just in case you were wondering where I've been all this time you can check this post here**
Happy Friday!!

It's a bright, fresh and sunny morning here in my California town. Birds are chirping, squirrels chase each other and I see the neighbors cat a bit random yet none the less nice :) 

The house is tidy and the smell of fresh bread infuses every corner of it. Life is good!!

With a day like this it's tempting to feel completely satisfied but without love it would only be like a vapor a mist that vanishes with the noon day sun. 

Todays card is the celebration of love. The marking of milestones in individuals lives joined together in well, love. Though we know words cannot truly define such emotions, such principle. I thought it very appropriate for the season especially since I have a couple of friends celebrating anniversaries this month. 

I'm off to check on that bread of mine... my first attempt at gluten free :) If notice the word "IF" it turns out I'll share it with you.

Have a lovely and safe weekend,
Jessica

2 comments:

AnitaRex said...

What a lovely anniversary card! I love that bright color!

Lynnette said...

This is so cute! Love it :)