Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Great Friend

Hello.


Yesterday was another grey day around my neck of the woods. We did have a tiny break were the sun shared its glorious light only for a few minutes though... but you know I'm not complaining all this rain is forcing all the tiny hidden buds to burst wide open. It's encouraging life after many months of apparent death. So while the rain falls here or there where you are at remember it's simply helping the earth to grow :)  


Now for a card. Lately I've been coloring with pencils. I've tried markers but I guess I'm going to need a tutorial for that ;) But color pencils is a whole different story. I absolutely love the simplicity and the detail it adds to any image.

Isn't this image from Hero Arts sweet?! The photo doesn't do justice but it gives you an idea.


Here's the full card. I love this color combo so much I might have to use it on other projects.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope your day is bursting with joy and gladness and some creativity ;) 
Hugs,
Jessica

6 comments:

AnitaRex said...

Sooo cute! I really like the circles and your girl is colored superb! I use pencils too, I mean to buy the markers but the price throws me off!

LaVonne @ Long Wait said...

Very cute. The colors are great. ;) Thanks for sharing, Jessica!

Sweet Home Designs said...

Very sweet! Thank you for sharing it with us Jessica!

Tiffany said...

So darling! Love the sweet simplicity of this!

Ayana Posadas said...

Jessica! You're back! :)
I was just catching up on my Google Reader tonight and I noticed five new posts from you. (I'm so behind with my reader, lol).
I love all of your recent creations. so glad I get to see your inspirations again!

Lynnette said...

Great coloring! I cannot manage colored pencils!! You are amazing, and your fussy cutting is just perfect