Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's About Time


Hello.


I'm sorry I've been away for so long.  I've been working on many projects... some I hope to post here on the near future ;) 


Anyhow, I hope you've had an awesome week thus far. Mine is now getting to be a bit normal... last week I was at one of my best friends wedding. I was one of her brides maid and was also in charge of wedding favors (which I can't believe we didn't take pictures of).  We had a blast... I'll post pics when I edit them :)


Because of the occasion I thought I'd post this card. I created it for another friend of mine. The reason I chose the sentiment "time" is because I wanted to write a message inside that showed the importance of spending quality time with God and each other.


I coordinated the card with a calendar. In it I marked the day and time they got married and it will hopefully be a little token or reminder of the sacred vows they made each other that day.


Well I'm off to create. Hope you find some time to make something pretty today :)


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jessica

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Jessica! what a pretty card this is! I so love those colors and the soothing and elegant look. It's really beautiful.
And thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving such a sweet comment. You truly made me smile. thank you!

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

Hi Jessica! I love the clock stamp! Can't wait to see your other projects!

veronica said...

very cool idea! love it.