Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Wishes



Ok. Here is my third and final attempt at the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge over at Moxie Fab World. I just couldn't resist posting up this flower made out of hot air balloons. I believe the possibilities are truly endless with this set. 


To create it I simply stamped two of the hot air balloon images of the PTI Up, Up, & Away stamp set (which I love). I stamped it alternating the images (big one, small one, etc). Then I cut out as a whole and then cut through the lines to create depth. I added white to some of the stripes to create a pattern and to bring the focus to the blue center. Which is then completed by the blue background. I finished off with a sentiment from the same set. CAS!


Hope you've enjoyed these creations and are inspired to try something fun and different :) 


Hugs,
Jessica

17 comments:

{ kelly jo } said...

Woah- this is beautiful. Love your take on this challenge!! Color combo is great.

Tammy said...

Way to think outside the box on this one!! Genius!

Laura O'Donnell said...

what a fun idea! you're helping people get their moneys worth out of these stamps!

Kristin said...

This is such a great idea! I love that you made a flwoer from the balloons - fabulous...Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today! Good luck with the challenge!

Karen B. said...

You've got a lot of great entries for the challenge, but this one is my favorite for the colors and its concept. Beautiful!

Brandi said...

Girl what a great idea! Very creative!

Glenda J said...

So unique! What a fabulous idea!

~amy~ said...

wonderfully CREATIVE!!!

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks again for linking up to the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Jen Carter said...

This is so super creative!! I had to take a 2nd glance to realize that that wasn't a big flower stamp but balloons! What a creative idea!! Love it!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Love this, what an awesome idea!

Christina said...

This is absolutely brilliant, and the colors are so elegant together! You have some really lovely cards on your blog. So glad to have found you!

Steph said...

Wow!!! I was wondering how this was the beautiful balloon challenge- and then I read that the flower is made of hot air balloons! So very clever! Good luck with this contest :)
-Stephinka

Nancy said...

THE most creative thing I've seen in a while!! Congrats on the win and the AMAZING card!!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Woah!! Could you be any more creative?! I mean, this is just BRILLIANT!! Congrats on being one of the Moxie Fab winners - this is an honor that is very well-deserved!!

Vickie Z said...

WOW!! Love this card.... Clever and brilliant!!

Arlene said...

This is so beautiful! Love everything about it. I am a new follower, so glad I found you.

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/