Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Butterfly Wishes


Hello.


Today I have another canvas I crated for the Home Decor challenge over at Moxie Fab. I love to create these paper goodies not to mention the inspiration from you girls makes it so easy to come up with ideas for my long list of gifts. Love it!! For this one project in particular I'm hoping to make a set of three (not sure how though) for my daughter's room. 


To create it I used an 8" X 8" canvas (again from the dollar store) and then cut out these pretty butterflies  using my Papertrey Ink butterfly die. I finished off the canvas with a twist in one of PTI's Up, Up & Away sentiments. To create it I used webster pages cardstock letter stickers and my handwriting. 


Thanks for all your sweet comments on my previous projects!! You girls make my day and also inspire me to create more :) 


I'm off to blow bubbles with my little girl. Enjoy your afternoon/evening.


Hugs,
Jessica

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

This is too cute!!! I need to check our dollar store and see if I can find some of those canvas'!

~amy~ said...

super SWEET!

Shabby Horse said...

Really, really cute!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Love this project, perfect for your little girls room!

Christina said...

Such a sweet and colorful project! What a great way to use up those little scraps of paper, too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking this up to the Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

Helen F. said...

Ohhh, love this one Jessica! What a fabulous gift idea :o)