Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eco Pretties

Hello.
I'm back!! I have one more set of cards I created a couple of days ago. This one is super simple and eco friendly too!! I created it in honor of the upcoming Earth Day celebration. These cuties are made using PTI's Flower Fusion #2. I love the images... so simple, so pretty and so affordable. How can you go wrong with that ;)                           




  

I made six cards in total. The design was the same the only thing that changed was the sentiment and the color of the flower (which was adhered to the inside of the card). I also traced the outside of the flower to give it more definition. Here's the set of six. Click on the image for clearer view.


 

Well I'm off to finish my Tuesday Trigger card. Speaking of which, have you seen the trigger for this week? I love it!! It is so springy and girly. You should definitely go check it out.

Thanks for coming by. I'll see ya later!
Jessica 

5 comments:

Jessica Yoder said...

Really nice!! I love how the flower pulls away from the colored paper. Very nice set and I love the simple design!!!

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Such a great set of cards, love them all!!

Michellem said...

These are very pretty - love the kraft paper with the colored flowers!

Ayana Posadas said...

This is such an adorably cute set! I love the way the colored flowers look against the kraft base. :)