Monday, April 18, 2011

Fly Away With Me


Hi.


I wanted to stop quickly to post another sweet and simple card I created for Moxie Fab World In My Beautiful Balloon challenge. 


This card literally took me 10-15 min. to create. I love the colors and the clean design. I think I might be making a set of these. Think of it- a set of 7 cards one in every color shown in the balloon. It'd be such a bright set :) 


Thanks for coming by!! In the meantime I'll be working on other fun challenges. I love all the inspiration. You ladies are all so amazing. TFS!!


See ya later!!
Jessica

5 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

So cute! Love the different colors!

Ayana Posadas said...

Love it! SO cute! :)

~amy~ said...

love love love this!!

Alanna Harris said...

love the bright colours, especially the red sentiment!

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking this up to the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)