Friday, April 22, 2011

Gearing Up

Hi.

Recently I've been working on graduation and birthday gifts for some dear friends/family. Now I'm gearing up for mother's day. That's what todays card is about. This one I'll be pairing up with a tea set and a book. 


The card is very simple and yet classy enough for a mother's day gift set. I'm working on creating more of these in different color combos (just the flower really). When I finish them I'll post a pic for you all to see :) 


To create it I used Amy Butler K&Company and PTI's All Booked Up stamp sets. It's a single panel card with just the one flower popped up for contrast. I used my corner rounder and a sweet  sentiment. That makes this card very easy to replicate many times. 


How are you coming along with your mother's day cards/gift sets? If you have any sweet ideas don't hesitate to share them with me ;) I'm always on the look out for fresh ideas. One can never have too much inspiration :) 


Well gotta go! It's Friday and here in my home every end of the week is a celebration!! Literally. So I have some cleaning and cooking to do. Enjoy your weekend!!


Blessings,
Jessica

1 comment:

stephinka said...

I like the simplicity of this card... It is definitely classy and yet at the same time retaining a subtle softness to it. For me I've gone down the route of sweet and cozy for mother's day cards. I used a lot of scrunchy ribbons and paper flowers, and shades of pink ^^ If I had designed with my own mum in mind, I reckon there will be a lot of glitter LOL ;)

Have a great weekend!