Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hello Spring

Hello. 

Today I have a card I created for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger. When I saw the image I found it irresistible. Aren't those colors inspiring? So spring-y. 


The one thing that popped out from this image were its colors. I wanted to create a card that captured the warmth and "season" of these classic shades. So here's my take... a little girl flying a kite amidst pretty flowers. 


Here's a close up shot of the sweet dolly. I used color pencils for her (Crayola). 


And finally a back view of the card.


My definition of spring encapsulated in one circular card {sigh}.

**Hi I just wanted to add that I am adding this card to Wee Memories Challange. This time is all about cute (thanks Laura for the suggestion ;). Today is the last day for this challenge so hurry, hurry you have till midnight!


Thanks for coming!! Hopefully this card inspires you to give this challenge a try :) 


Hugs,
Jessica

8 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just so adorable!!! It fits the Wee Memories challenge this week too... All things Adorable!

Virginia L. said...

SO sweet! Just delightful! Love this circle card!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Aw, Jessica this is so cute & sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

Tami said...

LOVE the use of the baker's twine :)

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Sylvia said...

So very pretty, Jessica! Loveyour little girl image!

Kathy said...

This is simply adorable!