Friday, April 15, 2011

Miss You

Hello.

Hope you've all been enjoying your spring so far. I know I was definitely off to great start!

First off the weeks just went by like a breeze... my sister came and spent 10 days with me. And if you have a sister (or a best girlfriend) then you know how it goes. We laughed and laughed, ate great food, had lots of fun, watched movies and the best of it all we had long talks (relationship, life, career, etc). Our outdoor exploring was kept to a minimum do to the terrible rainy weather. But that didn't stop us from having a blast. I miss her tons already. Hopefully she'll spend summer with me ;) 

And then...

Have you been to Moxie Fab World lately? Cath is hosting loads of paper crafting challenges. When I was browsing I couldn't help but join in the fun. I mean why not? I have easter, mother's day, graduation, a couple of birthdays... needless to say I'm in need of some homemade goodies for these coming up events and what best way to get them juices flowing than with a challenge :) 

Today I'm sharing my take on the Card Set Challenge

                             

I created this very simple combo (my intention is to make one for 4 very special ladies in my life for mother's day) using 6 pieces of cardstock and some scraps. Nothing went to waist... I love it when that happens. The package is sophisticated and rustic and the cards are elegant with an organic flare.

                             

 Here's a view of the little package all sealed up ready for mailing :)


This is a close up of the way I chose to fasten my little package. I thought of velcro but then decided to go a it more of the classic route ;) 


For a better view click on the images.

Don't worry I'll be making more of these sets and next time I'll post a how to guide (not like  any of you pros need it or anything just for my records ;) 

Thanks for coming by and try giving this challenge a shot. 
Have a great Friday!!

Hugs,
Jessica 

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Jessica,
Wow this set of cards is amazing! Great job!
Brandi

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

Jen Carter said...

These are beautiful! What stamps did you use?

Rae said...

This is a gorgeous set. Anyone would be happy to receive it!