Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pretty Thing


This is my final project for the Home Decor challenge over at Moxie fab World. This one I created for my library. I love books... old vintage books (I have some from the early 1900's), modern classy books and everything in between. I don't know if journals count as a book because if they do then I definitely love those too :) 


I snatched this pretty frame about 2 or 3 months ago. I knew I wanted to create something with it but didn't know what. Until Cath came along with all that yummy inspiration and a few stamps, punches and inks later here's the end result. I love how all those bright medallions look and the sentiment is ideal. 


Thanks for coming by!! 
Hugs,
Jessica

2 comments:

Cath said...

Hey again, Jessica! Thanks for linking this up to the Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

Helen F. said...

Beautiful project, Jessica! Love that frame and the "art work" fits it perfectly!