Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Theme



Hi.


Just wanted to pop in quickly to share a card a card I made a  few weeks ago. This was for a very good friend of mines birthday. I thought because it's so close to spring that I'd create something reminiscing that. Sorry for the quality of the image but the card had to go and I was only able to shoot twice :)


I love the color and the texture. The bottom blue is glittery and the bird is a sticker I placed on some PTI spring moss cardstock. 


Sorry for the quick stop but I have tons to do including a nearly 3 hour drive to the city to pick up my sweet sister who's going to be with me for spring break. I can't wait :) 


I'm off... have a fabulous weekend!!!
Hugs,
Jessica

2 comments:

Shabby Horse said...

This card is fabulous! Love the banner. Great job!

Lynnette said...

I am sure the card was a big hit, it's so cute. Hope you had a safe trip, and a great time with your sister