Monday, April 18, 2011

Up & Away

Hi.


I'm back to post my take on two of Moxie Fab World challenges- In My Beautiful Ballon and Home Decor.


Just like I mentioned in an earlier post these challenges couldn't have come at a better time. I'm loving creating these goodies for friends and loved ones. This one in particular is a gift set for someone very dear to me. She's graduating this year and I thought the sentiment in the canvas was very appropriate. The simplicity of this set makes it a winner. You can make one for every graduate or birthday boy/girl in your family by just changing color and sentiment. The best thing is how affordable they are- and really, who doesn't appreciate a homemade gift? :) 




Here's an image of the canvas. It's an 8" X 8" plain white canvas I snatched from my local dollar store. I'm working on  a coordinating set (3) for my daughters room. Can't wait to show you :) 




Thanks for coming by. I'm sorry for the quality of the image. I'll be attempting more shots throughout the day. For now click on the image for clearer view.
**Hopefully this is a better image. I'm awful at taking pictures of white projects**


Hope your week sets off to great jumpstart!!
Hugs,
Jessica


Materials:
Stamps: PTI's Up, Up, & Away
Cardstock: Basic White
Other: Color inks, pen and canvas

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Super CUTE canvas!! (=

Laura O'Donnell said...

this canvas is so pretty!

Cath said...

Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking this up to the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Wendy said...

Hi! Jessica,

Love all your ballon cards, they are gorgeous. Especially that last one.

Cath said...

Hey again, Jessica! Thanks also for linking this up to the Home Decor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

Jen Carter said...

This is so cute!! Very cute!

Helen F. said...

I really love this idea! Those PTI balloons are wonderful.