Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello Sweet Friend

Hello.

Mid week already... I don't want to sound so cliche but time does fly. What is it? Age, busy-ness, fun, or all of the above? Which ever one relates to you I know for a fact that all this teaches me is to appreciate everyday that comes my way!


For today I wanted to quickly share a very simple card I created for a good friend of mine. I wanted to incorporate the pattern paper and some what allow it to stand out just because I like it :)  The embellie is a punchout and the sentiment is from PTI set and my own handwriting. Because the design was so simple I thought I'd add some depth to it by adding layers to my base card. Overall I think it's a sweet card ;) 


Hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Jessica

11 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

yum, she'll love it!

Ann said...

Super sweet! I'm sure she'll love it!

Brandi said...

SWEET indeed!

~amy~ said...

sue-pah sweet:)

Cath said...

Ditto what Brandi said! :)

Jingle said...

Absolutely adorable!

Cindy deRosier said...

I've seen (and made) a zillion ice cream cone cards, but I think this is the cutest EVER! So glad Cath linked to you!

Gina said...

This is such a great card. I love ice cream cones in paper crafting (and in real life, too, hahahaha). I'm sure your friend loved this!!

Jocelyn said...

What a fun card! Love that ice cream cone and the great colors! Wow, you have really great handwriting...the "sweet" looks just like a stamp!

lostinpaper said...

So 'Sweet'! Glad to find you via the Moxie world!

Becca Sadler said...

Congrats on being recognized in Cath's Moxie Fab World recent posting! KUDOS!!!