Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thinking Of You


Hello.


One of the things I've been enjoying lately is creating cards using pattern cardstock as my base. Cardmaking becomes simple, challenging (depending on the color pattern paper and materials at hand to create embellies) and they are just fun to make especially if your planning on making one for every occasion that comes your way :) 


Today I created a card that uses only three elements. A butterfly which I already had colored and cut (from a previous project), a stamp and a fine tip marker. It literally took less than 5 minutes to put this card together. The overall effect is simple, fun and cute. 


One of the many things I enjoy about this hobby is that it brings friends together from every corner of the globe. Sometimes you might even find some close to you. Today I have a card making party at my house and can't wait to get crafty with friends. I love gleaning inspiration from others. So with that being said I'm off to prepare my house. Thanks for coming by :)


Have a great Tuesday!
Jessica 

No comments: